I love making lists.
Not for any useful purpose, you understand. But the ability to write up a daunting task list and wallow in my own pathetic misery is an idea too delightful to ignore.
Whether I eventually check off the items on my list is a non-issue. And I don't even really care about the order it's written in. All that matters is that I get all of my stress out on paper - after that, I can toss it in my junk basket (wait, you don't have one?), or send it to a friend with a rant about the miseries of life. (Either one, and probably both, would do.)
Then I can move ahead, hopping from task to task at my own sporadic pace. That is, until the next task pileup crashes in, when I take the opportunity to do it all over again.
Life is good, kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment